What is the Board Certification?
This certification teaches you all the latest information about neuropathy so you can become a regional expert in your community!
The certification is granted through an independent, unrelated organization, the American College of Physical Medicine, an accredited, licensed educational institution.
Who can enroll in the Certification?
Are you a medical practitioner diagnosing or treating peripheral neuropathy? Medical doctors, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, Naprapaths, Naturopaths, Wholistic practitioners, Acupuncturists, etc. can enroll to enhance their knowledge in treating neuropathy.
What does the Certification contain?
Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will instantly via email receive a certificate suitable for instant framing followed by a custom engraved plaque commemorating your achievement.
Nine online training lessons are available upon successful confirmation of your enrollment. Each section is pre-recorded and accessible at any time so you can learn at your convenience. (Study guides for the final exam will be provided.)
Each lesson can be completed in an hour with a final exam that can be completed approximately within 30 to 40 minutes.
- Overview & Basics
- New Insights of Anatomy & Physiology of Nerve Transmission
- The Causes of Chronic Intractable Pain & Neuropathy
- Performing a Professional Neuropathy Exam
- TED Talks, Speaking the Language of MD's, Hospitals, & Insurance Companies
- Effective Treatment Modalities
- Interviews with Successful Practitioners
- How to Partner with MDs
- How COVID-19 can affect Peripheral Neuropathy
- New Things Learned You Need To Know
Special discounts may apply
Special discounts maybe apply if you are a member of a practice building program.
Please call Brian at (304) 724-0504 or email at brian [at] rebuildermedical.com for more information.