- When first turned on, your ReBuilder evaluates your body's electrical state and it then sets itself for your safety. It can tell the difference between a 100 lb lady and a 300 lb athlete. Thus it is self limiting. No other device does this.
- It then sends a healthy nerve signal from foot to foot (or hand to hand) and then goes quiet to listen to the self generated response to that signal that the body sends up to your brain. No other device does this.
- It copies and evaluates that (dysfunctional) signal and compares it to a proper signal and creates a custom compensating signal, like a pacemaker does for your heart signal. No other device does this.
- It then sends this signal 7.83 times a second to gently coax your nerves to relearn how to send a healthy signal that can reach the brain. No other device does this.
- This is a very slow signal that relaxes the brain and encourages your brain to release endorphins that travel throughout your body via your blood stream to help you relax, reduce pain in other parts of your body, and helps you get to sleep at night. Nerve impulses travel in excess of 240 miles per hour, so there is a relatively large resting phase between each ReBuilder signal to enable your nerves to absorb oxygen and other nutrients. No other device does this.
- The ReBuilder evaluates your dysfunctional nerves and creates a compensating signal (like a Bose noise canceling headphone) 7.83 times per second because your nerves will begin to heal during the 30 minute treatment. No other device does this.
- The ReBuilder also stimulates your nearby calf muscles to stimulate the venous muscle pump to increase local blood flow while it strengthens those muscles to avoid disuse muscle atrophy. No other device does this. This action has a second benefit, as the increased blood flow (to the entire lower half of your body when treating the feet) causes a beneficial "shear stress" resulting from the increased velocity inside your veins and this action releases vast amounts of nitric oxide, which opens the cappillaries to increae blood flow and stimulate angiogenesis. Some light therapy devices claim to do this, but only directly under thier small pads. The ReBuilder generates 78 times the nitric oxide because of the much larger area stimulated.
- When used simultaneously with the warm water foot bath, the warm water expands the blood vessels in your feet and ankles (vasodilation) to allow more blood to reach your nerves and skin. This is especially beneficial for people suffering from diabetes. No other device does this.
- The ReBuilder has a built in timer that gently turns itself off after the relaxing 30 minute treatment. No other device does this.
- The ReBuilder is approved for the relaxation of muscle spasms.
- The ReBuilder is approved for the prevention and retardation of disuse muscle atrophy.
- The ReBuilder is approved for muscle re-education.
- The ReBuilder is approved for immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
- The ReBuilder is approved for maintaining or increasing range of motion.
- The ReBuilder is approved for the symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain.
- The ReBuilder is approved for post traumatic and post surgical pain.
- The ReBuilder can be accompanied by a nutritional supplement (ReStore) designed to specifically work synergistically with the ReBuilder's electrical signals. ReStore gives you the energy to get things done, and elevates your mood so you want to get things done. No sugar, wheat, lactose, fillers or other chemicals... it is all natural.
- The ReBuilder is made in the USA in an FDA approved and inspected facility. No other device is made in America with American workers.
- The ReBuilder has been in production for 30 years with no reported side effects or adverse reactions. No other device does this.
- The ReBuilder is used in over 30 Cancer hospitals to reduce symptoms of chemotherapy induced neuropathy. No other device is used for this purpose in these hospitals.
- The ReBuilder is a prescription device (we will provide your physician with the information he needs). If your doctor tries to dispense a non-prescription device, beware and change doctors.
- Common Chinese made TENS devices are not real prescription medical devices, your doctor can buy them for $12 to $45 dollars on Amazon and then charge you hundreds of dollars. Some of these devices claim to have a "ReBuilder Mode". They do not. The above functions are patented, and these companies are in violation of the law. Ask your doctor if his cheap Chinese toy can do all this.
- The ReBuilder has more computing power than your IPhone. The ReBuilder costs more because it does more. (If you already have one of these "toys" call us and we can give you credit for it as a trade in... then we destroy it.)
- The ReBuilder has many (Patent Pending) accessories that you can use when traveling, when you have open post surgical or traumatic wounds, or to treat the back, joints, or hands. These accessories only fit and work with the ReBuilder. No other device has these.
The ReBuilder works by measuring the status of your nerves and then treating them with tiny healing impulses specifically tuned to your individual dysfunction 7.83 times per second to provide for a gentle coaxing of your nerves back to full function.
When you first turn your ReBuilder on, it sets its output parameters for your physical mass by measuring the electrical analog and digital impedance of your body. It knows if it is treating a 125 lb woman or a 350 lb man. If you use the ReBuilder directly on your lower back, it knows that. If you are using it on your legs or hands, it knows that too. You need a different voltage and current signal for variations like these. This is a unique safety feature of the ReBuilder. No other device offers this level of safety.
The ReBuilder then sends out a "test" signal that represents the most common waveform for healthy peripheral nerves. (Diagram # 1) This signal goes from one foot, up the leg to the nerve roots in your back, down the other leg, to the other foot.
It then waits for an echo -like response from this initial signal. This phenomenon is similar to the patella reflex when your doctor hits just below your kneecap with a little rubber hammer and your leg kicks out.
When this initial signal reaches the other foot, an automatic response sends a signal back to the ReBuilder.
AUTOMATIC REVIEW OF YOUR CURRENT NERVE PATENCY:
The ReBuilder analyzes this returned signal in a split second and analyzes for returning waveform for aberrations. (Diagram #2)
Just as a Cardiologist can take one look at the shape of the signal displayed on the EKG monitor above the patients bed in the hospital and diagnose what is wrong with the heart, we have been able to identify that the peripheral nerves have a very particular shape to its waveform, and we can diagnose the nature of the problem from analyzing that waveform. This feature is built into the ReBuilder and processed by its internal microprocessor.
Abnormalities in the shape of the waveform on the way up indicates issues with pain; the shape of the top of the waveform indicates the ability of the nerve to deliver the signal long enough for the brain to receive it all; abnormalities in the downward slope of the waveform indicates pain, and the shape of the refractory period below the baseline (as the nerve cell repolarizes itself) indicates the ability of the nerve pathway to prepare for the next signal.
AUTOMATIC ADJUSTMENTS 7.83 TIMES PER SECOND
The ReBuilder then creates a compensating waveform (similar to the Bose headphones that cancel out the background noise on airplanes). Where there is too much energy displayed, the ReBuilder adapts the treating waveform to reduce that energy. Where the waveform indicates too little energy, it increases the energy in that area. This process goes on 7.83 times every second, sending a signal, analyzing the returning signal, creating a compensating signal, and sending this new signal.
The reason for the 7.83 Hz frequency is that it takes time for the nerve cell to re-polarize (or reset) itself between its transmission of nerve signals. Minerals have to squeeze through little holes in the cell wall, and then return. This takes time. We have found that if we slow down the treatment to 7.83 times per second, it gives the nerves time to re-polarize and get ready for the next signal.
COMMON TENS IS A SIMPLE TOY:
A common TENS signal uses an unnatural, uncontrolled, simple signal (square wave) 90 to 100 times per second precisely to stop the nerve from operating. This may temporarily give some pain relief and may permanently damage the nerve cell resulting in permanent paralysis.
REBUILDER PACEMAKER ANALOGY:
In effect, the ReBuilder acts like a pacemaker works for your heart's electrical signals. If the pacemaker does not send exactly the right signal, then the four chambers of the heart may not pump in the right order and if the signal is too fast or too slow, the heart stops. So, too, the ReBuilder's precisely controlled waveform coaxes your nerves to transmit their signals in the proper order.
Although designated as a TENS relative to the FDA's regulations, the ReBuilder's signals are vastly more controlled and precise.
You can think of the ReBuilder as a pacemaker for your nerves.
The ReBuilder also stimulates the muscles of your calves to enhance blood flow in your legs (or hands) by making use of the body's natural skeletal blood pump system (venous muscle pump)
The following illustrations are an artist's depiction of the waveforms of peripheral nerves and are simplified for educational purposes.
Diagram #1: A normal peripheral nerve waveform.
Diagram #2: Abnormal peripheral nerve waveform.
Diagram #3: Abnormal waveform overlaid by the ReBuilder therapeutic waveform.
One interesting, beneficial side effect of the ReBuilder...
When used at bedtime, most patients report that they can sleep better without their pain.
The ReBuilder is truly a medical marvel!