Having problems with your ReBuilder? Take a few minutes to perform these basic checks. Most problems can be solved at home. If you are still having issues, call customer service during normal business hours at (877) 717-5487 and we will be happy to help you, or facilitate your repair.
- Look for signs of damage to the leadwire.
- Look for signs of damage on the adhesive pads. Do they stick well?
- Be sure you are using both pads connected to a single leadwire, with 1 pad on each foot.
On average for the adhesive pads, we recommend replacement once the pads no longer adhere to your skin.
For the leadwires we recommend annual replacement for the average patient. If they are used in a high traffic environment such as clinical use we recommend more frequent replacement than once a year.
- Check for signs of corrosion at the snap connector. Clean or replace as necessary.
- Be sure to use the garments damp with the electrolyte solution as instructed.
- Be sure both garments are applied at the same time, and not touching each other.
- Keep your garments clean. We recommend hand washing in a mild detergent once per week. DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY. DO NOT USE WOOLITE.
If you have met the conditions above, and verified the ReBuilder output using the flowchart, it may be time to replace your garments. Their conductivity and effectiveness will break down gradually over time with usage and wear.